22 Ott 21Oggi!
Friday's Blues & ANGUE & HER HOT JAZZ TRIO
Friday October 22, 6:00 p.m. : Swing, blues & traditional jazz with:
ANGUE & HER HOT JAZZ TRIO
Angue, voice. Michele Faber, piano. Pep Rius double bass.
Angue's powerful and warm voice reveals a repertoire of standards and songs from the early twentieth century, developed with the emotion typical of the great jazz divas, together with two magnificent exponents of the Barcelona scene such as Michele Faber on piano and Pep Rius on the double bass.
In each show they recreate the golden age of jazz with touches of blues and swing in interpretations that evoke Billie Holiday, Cleo Brown or Fats Waller among others, in addition to incorporating original themes, in a repertoire that never leaves the audience indifferent.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.