17 Févr. 24Finalisé
Un sospiro | SATURDAY CLASSICS
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the classical music series that it programs every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artist:
- Saida Zulfugarova, piano solo.
Saïda Zulfugarova has nurtured her passion for music since she was a child. Born into a family with strong musical traditions, she was quickly noticed for her talent. Saïda continued her training at the Baku Uzeïr Hajibeyli Academy of Music where she obtained, with Excellent distinction, a Master's degree specialized in interpretation and continued a cycle of improvement. He left for France in 2002 to continue his piano career and study musicology. His first recital in France was praised by an article "Young virtuoso from Baku" in DNA (Alsace). Despite supporting his artistic career with numerous successes, giving concerts and recitals in France and abroad, he teaches piano lessons in various conservatories and private establishments. Brilliant pianist, who impresses the public with his temperament and the virtuosity of his interpretation, with a curious personality and open to collaborations with artists of different origins, such as Guillaume Martigné, Sarah Nemtanu, Sahib Pashazade, Omo Bello, Valentina Ciardelli, Clara Saitkulov, Farida. Mamedova, Sophia Alma, Laure Volpato... Saïda Zulfugarova has been invited to numerous festivals, such as Paris Student Festival, Voci dalla Montagna (Pescasseroli, Italy), Vent d'Est (La Rosière, France), Muson Festival ( Lagos, Nigeria, October 2018). ), Violin Spring (March 2019) Spring Orchestra Festival (Valetta, Malta April 2019), Piano festival (Baku, 2022) in the spring of 2023. He also participated in the concert dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the Silk Road program in UNESCO. She is currently a teacher at the Massy Conservatory.
Works by: Beethoven, Albeniz, Liszt, ...
L. Van Beethoven Sonate n 27 op. 90
F. Chopin ballade n 3 op. 47
I. Albeniz extraits from Iberia cycle
I. Albeniz Asturias
F. Say Black Earth
F. Liszt Un Sospiro etude de concert
F. Liszt Rhapsody n 2
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, to the concert and a complimentary glass of cava.
- If there are no more tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats are assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will take place from 5:50 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour to the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.