18 Févr. 22Finalisé
Lust & Found | Friday's Blues
Lust 'n' Found was born from the meeting in Barcelona of two young musicians and fans of “roots music” such as Elias Babad and Quico Hernández. After several improvised encounters from which a huge musical chemistry arises between the two, they decide to join forces, forming this attractive duo. For this, they elaborate and develop a varied and intense repertoire in which they include styles such as "early blues", gospel or "ragtime", with which they pay tribute to artists such as Reverend Gary Davis or Blind Blake, among others, always leaving space open for the odd surprise that will undoubtedly catch the listener.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.