16 Avril 21Finalisé
Friday´s Blues & JOHNNY BIG STONE & SWEET MARTA
Blues and traditional American music with:
JOHNNY BIG STONE & SWEET MARTA
Johnny Big Stone, guitar, resonator and vocals. Sweet Marta, harmonica, washboard, banjokeke and vocals.
Johnny Big Stone and Sweet Marta form an acoustic duo of blues and traditional American music, which takes us to the end of the 19th century or the beginning of the 20th century, representing the songs of the black slaves of the plantations that were characterized not only by their melancholic air with lyrics about personal and social problems, but also for its festive air of country parties and Saturday nights.
They start their particular locomotive with rhythms and melodies of the different styles of this genre such as Delta blues, Piedmont blues and Old Time country. In their repertoire they play artists such as Jazz Guillum, Reverend Gary Davis, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Blind Blake and others.
A suggestive train that you cannot miss.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.