The European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) is a place that goes beyond the mere display of contemporary figurative paintings. It's a space that breathes life and creativity, and its commitment to the promotion of culture and art is reflected in its various activities and initiatives. One of these cultural gems is a classical music series that takes place every Saturday afternoon, and we want you to be a part of this unique experience.
Saturdays at MEAM are a true delight for music and art enthusiasts. When you purchase your ticket, you're not just securing your seat at a top-notch classical music concert, but also immersing yourself in the world of contemporary art. The pass provides you with the opportunity to stroll through rooms filled with exceptional paintings, explore the vision of renowned contemporary artists, and discover the intersection of music and painting.
This classical music series is much more than an auditory experience; it's a journey of the senses that will take you through beauty and emotion. By immersing yourself in the timeless melodies of iconic composers, you'll step into a space where music becomes a living canvas painting unforgettable emotional landscapes. So, join us on MEAM's Saturdays, where classical music and contemporary art come together to create a unique connection between the past and the present. Don't miss this opportunity to enrich your soul with the symphony of art and music!
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, to the concert and a complimentary glass of cava.
- If there are no more tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats are assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will take place from 5:50 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour to the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.