30 Sep 22upcoming
CECE GIANNOTTI & APRÈS MINUIT presentan: Hearts & Wings | Friday's Blues
Cece Giannotti is an Italian-Canadian guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer. Throughout his career he has worked with artists such as Marc Ribot, John Cale, Iggy Pop, Rhonda Smith, The London Session Orchestra and has shared the stage with Tina Turner, Kiko Veneno, Loquillo or Sisa, among others, also participating as a producer and musician on more than 50 albums.
In this exclusive concert at the MEAM he presents his new CD “Hearts & Wings”, an album of folk, Americana and blues in a small acoustic format along with some versions of his previous work “Cover Me”.
Folk, Americana & blues, with CECE GIANNOTTI & APRÈS MINUIT present: “Hearts & Wings”
- Cece Giannotti, vocals, guitar
- Bruno Gimeno, acoustic guitar.
- Bernat Casares, piano.
- Joan Comaposada, bass.
- Francesc Chaparro, percussion.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.