12 Aug 22Finalized
THE RUSTIES BLUES BAND | Friday's Blues
A concert by this blues quartet from La Garrotxa and formed in 2013, which brings us closer to the history of Blues through its live music, chronologically unraveling different key moments and anecdotes of the great musicians of the genre.
A journey through the historical events of the 19th and 20th centuries that, surprisingly, directly influenced the evolution of the blues. From the spiritual songs and rural blues of the southeastern United States, to the most current blues, passing through the essential cities of Chicago and San Francisco.
In their concert at the MEAM they will present their second recording "DisCOVERing Robert Johnson" of 2021, a tribute to this mythical blues figure who, according to legend, sold his soul to the devil, on a journey through his life that includes 11 versions of the only 29 songs that are known by this artist but that nevertheless have profoundly influenced the development of blues.
Blues with THE RUSTIES BLUES BAND
- Miquel Grifell, voz, guitarra, Resonator, cigarbox.
- Manel Gaspar, piano.
- Miquel Pascal, contrabajo.
- Àngel Abad, bateria, washboard
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.