20 May 22upcoming
SOUND FICTION | Friday's Blues
Sound Fiction is a formation established in Barcelona, which reviews classical themes of funk, soul and pop to give them their own sound.
Songs by Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson, among other great artists are part of the repertory of this version band composed of six musicians with long experience in the city's settings. With two vocalists leading the group, the Sound Fiction directers catch the audience either at a dance session or at a more intimate evening.
Soul, funk, r&b with SOUND FICTION
- Charles Galceran, see.
- Inma S.nchez, see.
- Javi Sola, guitar.
- Isaac Casal, drummer.
- Jordi Portet, bass.
- Marc Verbon, keyboards.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.