18 Mar 22Finalized
Betta Blues Trio | Friday's Blues
International singer and songwriter, Betta is the new sensation on the blues and soul scene. Born in Madrid, the feeling and soul of blues hypnotized this young artist in whom influences from Etta James, Big Mama Thornton, or Bessie Smith can be sensed. She recorded her first EP "My inspiration" in Chicago with her own songs, performing in numerous clubs and venues in the blues and soul scene in New Orleans, New York, Mississippi, and Chicago. Upon her return to Madrid, she decided to start her project supported by prestigious musicians from the Afro-American music scene in Spain. In this way, she founded her band called Betta & The Groovers, with which she performs a repertoire of blues, soul, and rhythm & blues.
Her live shows are heartbreaking, full of feeling and passion, in which her main objective is to make the audience feel the music that she passionately interprets.
Blues & soul with Betta Blues Trio
- Betta Berodia, voice.
- Balta Bordoy, guitar.
- David Giorcell, piano
The museum is a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.