28 Jan 22Finalized
Friday's Blues & MIQUEL ROLDAN SWINGTET
Standards of North American music with:
MIQUEL ROLDAN SWINGTET
Miquel Roldan, voice, box. Jordi Blanch, sax. Octavi Bañuls, piano
Miquel Roldán Swingtet is a Barcelona group born in 2011 and led by the singer Miquel Roldán and which brings together great musicians with a long professional career.
In this project, Roldán puts himself in the shoes of the “crooners” (interpreters such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin or Michael Bublé), recreating with his band a selection of well-known standards (always with swing as the main rhythm) Among which are such unforgettable songs as "Fly Me To The Moon", "LOVE", "My Baby Just Cares For Me", "Cheek To Cheek", "The Way You Look Tonight", "Night And Day" or "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" among many others, which take on a new dimension in a place as special as the noble hall of MEAM.
The warm and elegant voice of Miquel Roldan, the elegant piano of Octavi Bañuls and the great improvisations to the sax of Jordi Blanch will make us enjoy the pleasure of live music in a concert to remember those songs that are part of the soundtrack of many of our lives.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.