What is an artistic retreat?
An inspiring space to reconnect with your most creative part. Enjoy a relaxing stay in the Ribera del Ebro, Tarragona, and spend the summer in a unique manor house from the early twentieth century, located in a quiet town surrounded by vineyards, fields and forests bathed by the waters of the Ebre River.
Learn by painting with various professional artists who will help you improve your technique.
What do we offer you?
The retreat works by weekly packs with very limited places that include all this:
- Stay from Monday to Sunday. Arrival Monday 10am - departure Sunday 11am.
- Classes from Tuesday to Saturday from 4pm to 8pm.
- Material option included.
- Room with double bed. Shared bathrooms.
- Diets are not included. The house has a communal kitchen available to attendees. In the town there are also several establishments where to buy food and restaurants.
- Access to the municipal swimming pool.
- If you are in the area, you also have the option of purchasing the class pack without accommodation.
You can also come accompanied!
We offer a special price for a companion, so you can come alone or accompanied.
Dates: From August 2 to 29
Teachers: Pere Navarro | Jafet Blanch | Jordi Beltran
Location: La Ribera d'Ebre
Level: All levels
Medium: Oil painting
Duration: One week 20 teaching hours
Tutoring hours: From 16:00 to 20:00