The MEAM offers a guided tour in Spanish of all the museum's current exhibitions. The tour begins in the entrance courtyard of Palau Gomis, where the guide will explain the history and evolution of the building that currently houses the museum.
Next, we will visit the three floors of the palace where we will find different exhibitions of contemporary and modern artists.
For Guided Visit in English please contact in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of the visit: 1h
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter between visitors will be maintained.
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the visit.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the activity.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.