23 Set 22concluso
BAD DECISIONS QUARTET | Friday's Blues
Bad Decisions is an original "American" music project. Themes with their own character swimming between pop, jazz and folk, with strong swing and blues influences. The founders Sheridan Hindley (vocals, US harmonica) and Alejandro Labandera (guitar, Uruguay) have been cultivating their own style and sound for years.
Bad Decisions does not seek to reproduce a genre but to make songs that defend themselves, with the influences that come in the blood of the two musicians. The result is songs in which reminiscences of artists such as Carol King, Ben Harper, Alice Russell, Nathaniel Rateliff, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen...
In this concert at MEAM, their sound grows with the contribution of two great musicians based in Barcelona: Nicolás Correa on drums and Nino Restuccia on bass, who give the group a striking and powerful live show, full of varied and daring songs.
Americana, swing, blues with BAD DECISIONS QUARTET
- Sheridan Hindley, vocals, harmonica, melodica, percussion
- Alejandro Labandera, guitars.
- Nino Retuccia, bass.
- Nicolas Correa, drums.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.