26 Ago 22prossimamente
EL TOLO | Friday's Blues
El Tolo, guitarist of A Contra Blues, offers us a journey through the most iconic sounds of the southern United States, from the Appalachian Mountains to Nashville, passing through Memphis and New Orleans.
Blues, country, rockabilly, bluegrass and ragtime are mixed thanks to the impressive fingerpicking guitar technique and the excellent voice of this artist, to lead us on a suggestive walk through the routes traveled by great geniuses such as Merle Travis, Blind Blake, Chet Atkins, Doc Watson or… Ray Charles himself!
Southern roots music with EL TOLO
- Alberto Noel Calvillo, vocals, guitars
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.