01 Lug 22concluso
JOAN PAU CUMELLAS & VALENTÍ MOYA (special guest Quico Pi de la Serra) | Friday's Blues
Two masters of their respective instruments are able to offer a repertoire of original compositions and some versions in which blues, jazz or country are the main ingredients.
A harmonic capacity to reach surprising limits and a creative and versatile guitar that carries swing in its veins are the mainstays of this proposal that surround Jaume Julián's bass.
A trio of friends who have shared the stage for years and who take full advantage of the complicity that is always created between them, playing both melodies, improvising and, above all, exciting the public in each note of every song of their seven songs.
The prestigious guitarist and singer-songwriter Quico Pi de la Serra will take part. One of the historical representatives of the Nova Cançó and later of the author song and the blues.
Blues, country & jazz with JOAN PAU CUMELLAS & VALENTÍ MOYA
- Joan Pau Cumellas, harmonica, see.
- Valentí Moya, guitar, see. Jaume Julian, baix.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.