20 Feb 22prossimamente
Concert Especial · La Bohème
Sunday February 20
LA BOHÈME, Giacomo Puccini
One of the most beautiful and compelling works of Puccini, with a very balanced balance in all its aspects. An excellent libretto that mixes comedy and drama, going through the perfect musical definition of the characters and their different relationships and emotions, until reaching one of the best death scenes in the history of opera. The emotion of the first kiss, the disappointment of a lost encounter, the burning of jealousy, hope, nostalgia and loss: all this is La Bohème.
Ximena Agurto, soprano
Facundo Muñoz, tenor
Romina Krieger, soprano
Olga Kobekina, piano
Maria Voronkova, stage director and actress
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.