29 Ott 21prossimamente
Friday's Blues & SANTOS PUERTAS
Friday October 29, 6:00 p.m.: American music, ‘roots music’ & blues with:
Santos Puertas, vocals, guitars
Santos Puertas, known as one of the best blues guitarists nationally and internationally, is an artist (rara avis) who manages to combine the classic of this style with totally original ideas.
We are faced with an artist who has traveled and inhabited heart and bowels of music with North American roots, and who, without breaking with that legacy, has made his way towards a more personal, intimate, heterodox and contemporary musical proposal.
Santos Puertas is now in his best moment: in his key moment. In a situation of openness and confluence, of maturity and artistic fullness that will undoubtedly make an extraordinary impression on the public.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.