01 Ott 21prossimamente
Friday´s Blues & JAC
Friday 1 October 18.00 h. / 7.15pm: Deep, roots & Piedmont blues with:
Jac voice, acoustic guitar, resonator, 12 string guitar, harmonica, stompbox & kazoo.
JAC (Jaime Alvarellos Correcher) is a guitarist and blues singer born in Valencia and raised in Santiago de Compostela. After finishing his studies in guitar-jazz at the Centro Superior de Música del País Vasco (Musikene), he began his career as a professional musician.
He has shared the stage with musicians of both national and international reference, such as Lodovic Bource (winner of an Oscar and a Golden Globe) with whom he interprets the soundtrack of the film "The Artist", Batiz (Fito & Fitipaldis, Gatibu, Akelarre , etc.) or Jo Krause (renowned jazz drummer) among others. He has also participated in numerous national jazz and blues festivals. From 2015 to 2017 he led the AnimalBlues group with which he published a self-titled album, making numerous tours throughout Spain. In December 2020 he presented his first solo album “RAW”.
His repertoire offers a wide and varied journey through rural blues and the Piedmont style, which Jaime interprets in acoustic format, with large doses of technique, elegance and good taste.
He comes directly from France for a unique and exclusive concert in the noble hall of the MEAM, which will be his luxury presentation to the Barcelona public.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.