03 Set 21concluso
Friday´s Blues & MARIAN BARAHONA & NITO FIGUERAS
Friday 3 September, 6pm / 7.15pm: Tribute to the pioneers of the blues with:
MARIAN BARAHONA & NITO FIGUERAS
Marian Barahona, voice. Nito Figueras, piano
Two regular musicians of the Barcelona scene, both with a long career and countless projects especially linked to jazz, blues, soul and African-American music, combine their musical knowledge and their interpretive energy to offer us a repertoire made up of some of the Classic songs that were sung by the first blueswomen, pioneers of the blues, a century ago but that are in full force today.
Ma Rainey, Mamie Smith or Bessie Smith among others come together in an elegant session where swing and gospel will not be lacking either.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.