02 Lug 21concluso
Friday´s Blues & EL BLUES DE ELLAS
Friday 2 July 18.00 h. / 7.15pm: Concert talk about the history and theme of blues from a female point of view with:
THE BLUES OF THEM
Queralt Albinyana, vocals, ukulele, kazoo. Tota Blues, guitar, harmonica, voice. Martín J. Merino, guitar, dobro.
Queralt Albinyana is a stage woman. Actress, singing teacher, communicator with great experience in front of all types of audiences or stages and, of course, a singer in love with African-American music and committed to the feminine point of view, endowed with a powerful voice and at the same time enormous versatility.
On this occasion, he offers us a repertoire of very varied themes that range from the times of the "blues ladies" of the 20s to the present, in a journey through the history of blues, especially its female singers and songwriters, dotted with several moments of close, fun and contrasted talk by musicians who are passionate about the genre they practice.
A unique and original concert-talk, performed with respect, great affection and a very personal touch.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.