04 Giu 21concluso
Friday´s Blues & JODIE CASH
Unplugged blues, soul, bluegrass & country rock with:
Jodie Cash, voice, percussion. Toni Espelta, acoustic guitar, vocals. Toni del Amo, piano and voices.
Jodie Cash has a voice rich in registers, basing his repertoire on very personal adaptations of country, rock & roll, blues, soul and bluegrass, moving with ease and with a very personal ripped touch, in addition to having an amazing vocal power.
At the same time, Toni Espelta is characterized by his great self-confidence, good work on the guitar and thick voice in the purest vintage style of greats of his referents such as Johnny Cash.
The good work of the third component of this magnificent project is also not indifferent, the pianist Toni del Amo who, with a great musical background, energy and pure rock & roll attitude, uses all the knowledge acquired in his classical piano career, as best suits the group sound
All these ingredients make this concert a true “American Roots Music” party, also achieving more intimate moments thanks to the versatility and sweet voice of Jodie Cash.
A perfect cocktail to savor and enjoy this Friday at MEAM.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.