23 Ott 20prossimamente
Friday´s Blues & VIRGINIA VI TRIO
Blues, jazz, soul & black music with:
VIRGINIA VI TRIO
Virginia Vi, voice. Stéphane Jaïs, piano, voice. Dara Luskin, acustic bass, voice
Virginia Vi Trio is the new project of the components of the soul, blues, and black music band Virginia & the Woolfs.
Theirs repertoire becomes from a smooth cocktail distilled from the great classical singers like Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James, or Aretha Franklin, combined with jazz-tinged performances from more modern artists like Duffy or Amy Winehouse.
An unforgettable evening at the MEAM with one of the most outstanding singers on the current Barcelona music scene.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is obligatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.