02 Ott 20prossimamente
Friday´s Blues & BARCELONA BLUEGRASS TRIO
Bluegrass & old time music with:
BARCELONA BLUEGRASS TRIO
Lluís Gómez, banjo, mandolina and voice. Joan Pau Cumellas, harmonica, voice. Gnaposs, guitar, voice.
Two musicians so unique and charismatic as Lluís Gómez and Joan Pau Cumellas together with the prestigious and versatile guitarist Gnaposs present a show dedicated to bluegrass and old time music, styles from the Appalachian mountains, which they enrich with ingredients from other styles like blues, country, jazz or Celtic music.
Passionate about this style, Lluís Gomez is one of the introducers, scholars and masters of the banjo, an instrument that he improved to perfection. Joan Pau Cumellas's technique on the harmonica is unquestionable, not for nothing is he considered one of the greatest virtuosos of this instrument. If we add to this the professionalism and versatility of the Gnaposs´ guitar, the result cannot be other than a magnificent show to enjoy and inaugurate this new stage of concerts at the MEAM as it deserves.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is obligatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.