18 Mag 19concluso
Unclassifiable. The music of Schubert and Szymanowski
MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis.
- Admission to the clasical concert
- Admission to the museum; we recommend planning about 1.5 hours for this
- Drinks (coffee, tea, biscuits). Only before the concert.
Times and fees
- Each concert starts at 18.00. We recommen to be there 1.5 hours earlier to visit the museum.
- Normal Admission: €19.00
- Children until 9 years: €14.00
Concert by: Victor Braojos, piano solo
PROGRAM: Works of Franz Schubert , Karol Szymanowski
Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
- Sonata nº 21 D.960 en Si b Mayor
Scherzo: Allegro vivace con delicatezza
Allegro ma non troppo
Karol Szymanowski (1882-1937)
- Métopes Op. 29
L’île des sirènes