12 Gen 19concluso
MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis.
- Admission to the clasical concert
- Admission to the museum; we recommend planning about 1.5 hours for this
- Drinks (coffee, tea, biscuits). Only beofre the concert.
Times and fees
- Each concert starts at 18.00. We recommen to be there 1.5 hours earlier to visit the museum.
- Normal Admission: €19.00
- Children until 9 years: €14.00
Concert by: Olga Kobekina, piano solo.
PROGRAM: Works of Debussy
Rêverie L68 (1890)
Suite Bergamasque L75
Clair de Lune
Children's Corner L113 (1906-1908)
Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum
Serenade for the Doll
The snow is dancing
The little Shepherd
Golliwogg's cake walk
Deux Arabesque L66 (1888-1891)
L'Isle Joyeuse L 106 (1904)