25 Nov. 22Finalisé
LLUIS COLOMA & PAUL SAN MARTIN | Friday's Blues
During the four Fridays of November | X Fridays Blues & Boogie-Woogie Piano Meeting
With an unbeatable live performance, Lluís creates a magical atmosphere in all his concerts from start to finish, turning each performance into a unique and unforgettable experience. With a diabolical left hand and a talent for improvisation, Coloma achieves a solid and convincing sound. A great communicator, he immediately spreads his passion for the music he plays. His great technique and virtuosity make him one of the greatest exponents of piano blues and boogie woogie in Europe. Coloma has a very personal style and a repertoire in which he perfectly combines tradition and originality, merging New Orleans music, rhythm & blues, boogie woogie, blues... in a natural and at the same time innovative way.
Paul was born in San Sebastian in 1979. Graduated in jazz piano, since he began studying classical piano at the age of twelve, his great passion was and continues to be the blues. His first contact with this style was through the British rhythm & blues groups of the 1960s. He has been performing since he was 15 years old and is currently fully immersed in the blues piano tradition, mastering styles such as “stride” or the boogie-woogie. His influences include musicians such as Alan Price, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roosevelt Sykes, Memphis Slim, Otis Spann, Sunnyland Slim, Dr John, Professor Longhair and James Booker.
Paul comes directly from San Sebastián to participate exclusively in the Fridays Blues & Boogie Woogie piano meeting cycle of the MEAM.
X Fridays Blues & Boogie-Woogie piano meeting with LLUIS COLOMA & PAUL SAN MARTIN
- Luis Coloma, piano.
- Paul San Martin, piano voice
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance. In the case of not attending at the indicated time, it will not be possible to opt for a refund of your tickets.