06 Août 22Finalisé
SOUNDS OF THE MEDITERRANEAN | Tardes de Música Clàssica
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the cycle of classical music that is scheduled every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artist: Anna Farres, soprano. Bernard Rambeaud, guitar
WORKS BY: Catalan popular songs, Toldrá, Falla, ...
Catalan popular songs:
Cançó del lladre
Quan jo en tenia pocs anys
Menta i farigola
Amor y odio
El mirar de la maja
Tralala y punteado
(Bis: Bacchiana num 5 of villalobos)
The duo is made up of the famous Argentine guitarist Bernando Rambeaud and the Catalan soprano Anna Farrés. The ensemble opens with this concert, paying homage to the "songs of the Mediterranean". They are two professional interpreters with activity currently focused mainly on Catalonia and who individually have been in constant activity for many years, forming part of various groups and formations.
popular Catalans, song by Eduard Toldrà, Enric Granados and Manuel de Falla. Melodies all adapted for the voice and guitar ensemble. An intimate, almost poetic narrative, where for the first time the voice and sensitivity of the soprano Anna Farrés meet with the sweet melodies of Bernardo Rambeaud.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.