16 Juil. 22Bientôt
Voces del Oriente | Tardes de Música Clàssica
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the cycle of classical music that is scheduled every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists: Dúo Jovi?i?-Scevola
PROGRAM: Works from Rodrigo, Lorca, Falla.
- 1. J. Rodrigo: - En Jerez de la Frontera, - De ronda;
- 2. M. Salvador, Endechas y cantares: - Arvolicos d’almendra, - Morena me llama, - Cantar de amanecida, - Avridme galanica, - A la una yo nací, - Endecha, - Cantar de marinero, - Yo me levanti un lunes, - Los bilbilicos cantan;
- 3. M. Prebanda - Mila nane;
- 4. P. Konjovi?: - Aman, djevojko, - Ruse kose, - Dude, mori Dude, - Tri put’ ti cukna;
- 5. G. García Lorca: - Tres Morillas, - Anda, jaleo;
- 6. M. de Falla: - El paño moruno, - Polo.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.