02 Sept. 22Bientôt
FRANK BARNES & MIQUEL ROLDÁN | Friday's Blues
Two great crooners present an exclusive concert for the MEAM in which they approach, from very different prisms, the repertoire of the American "songbook" of artists such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, George Gershwin, Bobby Darin or Michael Bublé among others.
On the one hand, Frank Barnes, one of the youngest and most charismatic voices on the Barcelona music scene, will offer his particular vision of these performers, recreating all the glamor of those nightclubs and cabarets of the 1940s.
As a counterpoint, Miquel Roldán will captivate the audience with his warm and elegant voice and his special sensitivity to transport us to those Hollywood productions that remain in the memory of all music and film lovers. Both singers will be accompanied by the excellent pianist Octavi Bañuls.
A concert to remember, enjoy and get carried away... don't miss it.
Crooners duel with FRANK BARNES & MIQUEL ROLDÁN
- Frank Barnes, voice
- Miquel Roldan, voice and box.
- Octavi Bañuls, piano
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.