19 Août 22Bientôt
FERNANDO NERIS | Friday's Blues
Fernando Neris is an authentic Spanish bluesman based in Belgium since 2000. He is a recognized specialist in the fingerpicking style and the lapsteel guitar, as well as having a deep knowledge of the old pre-war acoustic repertoire, giving as much importance to the music as to the appearance. poetic.
His abundant discography includes collaborations with various artists from Flanders and Wallonia, from blues-rock to jazz-blues, gospel and folk. Since 2009 Fernando has performed preferably as a soloist, not only in Belgium, but also in Spain and even in Japan.
Fernando's repertoire, always full of human and moving stories, pays homage to great classic Blues artists such as Robert Johnson, Skip James, Blind Willie Johnson or Muddy Waters. As a composer, he has published dozens of songs that he presents sometimes as a singer-songwriter (solo) or also as the leader of other well-known groups in Belgium such as The Hoodoogang, De Ferre Trio, Lucifer Mo' Blues.
Delta blues with FERNANDO NERIS
- Fernando Neris, guitars, voice
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.