05 Août 22Finalisé
MARTA SIERRA QUARTET | Friday's Blues
Marta Sierra Trio is a group inspired by the Paris jazz scene of the 30s and 40s, which became popular thanks to violinist Stéphane Grappelli and guitarist Django Reinhardt. Their repertoire includes American jazz standards popular in France at the time, as well as well-known French song themes.
30’s & 40’s Jazz Manouche with MARTA SIERRA TRIO
- Marta Sierra, violin, voice.
- Fredrik Carlquist, clarinet.
- Leo Hipaucha, guitar.
- Stuart Grant, double bass.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.