08 Juil. 22Bientôt
TRIPLE SANTOS Y LOS MORTALES | Friday's Blues
Santos Puertas' latest musical project delves, with a personal look, into the style called "Americana". Music that builds the roots of the North American territory, where Blues and Folk have a marked role. In the conception that the author exposes, there is room for both classic timbres and the sonorities more typical of modernity, always at the service of an expressiveness that manifests itself totally sincere.
Americana, blues & folk with TRIPLE SANTOS Y LOS MORTALES
- Santos Puertas, voice, acoustic guitar.
- Joan Urpinell, electric guitar.
- Miguel Ballester, drums, washboard.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.