14 Janv. 22Finalisé
Friday's Blues & BIG MAMA EARLY BLUES & JAZZ TRIO
Early blues & Jazz with:
BIG MAMA EARLY BLUES & JAZZ TRIO
Big Mama Montse, voice. Martín Burguez, guitar. Oriol Fontanals, double bass
Big Mama Montse presents "Early Blues & Jazz Trio" with the complicity of the two young teachers who accompany her, Martín Burguez and Oriol Fontanals, in a concert that recreates the sound of the first blues and jazz formations.
With the grace of swing and the depth of the blues, the songs of an era take on a new air as the voices of blues ladies and prominent songwriters mingle throughout the show. The joy, the pleasure, the desire to live and to leave the bad moments behind are the ingredients of the repertoire chosen to enjoy this proposal that, sure, the whole public will like due to the great artistic quality of the three interpreters.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.