23 Janv. 22Finalisé
Concert Especial · La Traviata
Sunday, January 23:
LA TRAVIATA, Giuseppe Verdi
The essence of Opera Verdiana in a single act. Violetta will discover love and passion in the arms of a young man from a good family, Alfredo Germont. The social differences between the two will end their love, along with Violetta's deadly illness. A human opera, a modern tragedy.
Facundo Muñoz, tenor
Romina Krieger, soprano
Olga Kobekina, piano
Maria Voronkova, stage director and actress
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.