23 Juil. 21Finalisé
Friday´s Blues & DAVID GIORCELLI TRIO
Friday 23 July, 6pm / 7.15pm: Blues & Boogie Woogie with:
DAVID GIORCELLI TRIO
David Giorcelli, piano, voice. Lluis Salvador, double bass. Albert Escudero, drums
David Giorcelli is currently one of the greatest exponents of piano blues and boogie-woogie in our country.
Thanks to his skill, technique and dynamism, he has performed and toured in multiple European countries and even the Middle East, including Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Poland, Holland, Cyprus and France, being also a regular in the historic club inaugurated in 1946 "Le Caveau de la Huchette" in Paris. Also in France he has participated twice (2010 and 2015) in the considered "the greatest festival of boogie woogie au monde!" (The largest boogie woogie festival in the world!) And, of course, in all the most important blues and jazz festivals in Spain (Hondarribia, Terrassa, Cazorla, Cerdanyola, Benicàssim, Cáceres, Marbella, Leganés, Gran Canaria, Santiago de Compostela...).
He appears at the MEAM together with a powerful rhythmic base formed by Albert Escudero on drums and, an old acquaintance of the Barcelona public, Lluís Salvador on double bass.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.