25 Juin 21Finalisé
Friday´s Blues & JOAN PAU CUMELLAS & GABRIEL MASTRONARDI
Blues, boogie, swing & country with:
JOAN PAU CUMELLAS & GABRIEL MASTRONARDI
Joan Pau Cumellas, harmonica, voice. Gabriel Mastronardi, piano, voice
Playing blues, boogie, swing or country songs, both musicians show the immense and festive harmony that a harmonica and a piano can have together with a voice and sounding together.
A performance that combines themes from Ray Charles, Bo Diddley, Slim Harpo or Henry Mancini among many others.
Blues with melodies open to the world of improvisation, seeking a continuous dialogue between both artists to make their total, effective and successful understanding reach the public.
Music in its purest form where the protagonists combine inspiration and virtuosity in a repertoire specially adapted to their respective instruments.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.