20 Nov. 20Bientôt
Friday´s Blues & THE BLUES PRISONERS
THE BLUES PRISONERS
Sergio Giunta, guitar, voice. Lluís Souto, harmonica
1989, Joliet Penitentiary Center (Illinois, USA).
During the famous concert of The Blues Brothers in this prison, two prisoners flee from the prison, taking advantage of the confusion that originates when all the inmates begin to dance frantically to the rhythm of the song "Jailhouse Rock".
Currently they are still in search and capture and during all these years they have been seen prowling around different clubs and concert halls doing what they like the most, stealing ... the heart of the public playing blues, their only passion!, Although sometimes they have also happened that someone has "lost" the wallet.
Be careful! Be alert because any day you can meet them and you can end up like them, turned into… prisoners of the blues! Although deep down they are two good guys and we totally trust them.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is obligatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.