05 Janv. 24Finalisé
TXUS BLUES & CESAR CANUT | Friday's Blues
To end the Christmas holidays there is nothing better than to do it with the festive and carefree blues of Txus Blues and César Canut. Their repertoire is made up of their own songs, adaptations of classic blues songs and others that, without being blues, are interpreted in a "bluesy" way, also dealing with current issues, always sung in Spanish and with a touch of humour.
For years Txus Blues and Jose Bluefingers have been regulars on the Barcelona scene and their music has enjoyed enormous popularity, thanks to its dissemination in many concerts throughout Spain, which has made their songs have become true anthems chanted by the public. There hasn't been a bar, club or blues festival that they haven't visited, having a legion of followers in every corner of Spain. Now the saga continues with the incorporation of César Canut on guitar, a musician who brings new energy to the project.
Blues in the key of humour with TXUS BLUES & CESAR CANUT
- Txus Blues, harmonica vocals.
- César Canut, guitar
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.