25 Nov. 23Finalisé
SONGS TO FILL YOUR HEART | SATURDAY CLASSICS
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the classical music series that it programs every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists:
- Sara Beatriz García Castillo
- Alexandra Alexieva.
WORKS BY: Gershwin, Armstrong, Nat King Cole....
This recital is born out of a love of musical theater, jazz and English song. We immerse the audience in a diverse, fun and quasi-dramatic journey through standard jazz musicals, popular songs and a few emblematic musicals from Disney to Broadway, all by the most representative artists of each genre. It is a musical tasting for all listeners, in a journey through these musical genres that we love so much and that make us remember moments and emotions that feed our souls and hearts.
? People - del musical “Funny Girl” de Jule Styne
? My man - Maurice Yvain
? He touched me - de Milton Schafer y Ira Levin
? New York, New York - Fred Ebb & John Kander
? Send in the Clowns - del musical “A little night music” de Stephen Sondheim
? Don’t rain on my parade - del musical “Funny girl” de Jule Styne
? Fly me to the moon - Bart Howard
? Still dream - de la película “Rise of the Guardians” música de Alexandre Desplat
? I dreamed a dream - del musical “ Les miserables” de Andrew Lloyd Webber
? Part of your world - de la película animada “The Little Mermaid” de Alan Menken y Howard Ashman
? Happy days are here again - Milton Ager
? When you wish upon a star - Ned Washington & Leigh Harline
? Moon river - de la película “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” música de Henry Mancini
? Summertime - de “Porgy and Bess” de Ira & George Gershwin
? Feeling good - Anthony Newley & Leslie Bricusse
? Someone to watch over me - Ira & George Gershwin
? Nature boy - Nat King Cole
? Over the Rainbow - Harold Arlen
? What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, to the concert and a complimentary glass of cava.
- If there are no more tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats are assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will take place from 5:50 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour to the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.