22 Déc. 23Finalisé
THE SUITCASE BROTHERS | Friday's Blues
Thanks to the extensive history of this duo rooted in blues formed by the brothers Santos and Víctor Puertas, together with their enormous talent and tenacity, The Suitcase Brothers have managed to carve out a niche for themselves in the world of blues at an international level.
After being awarded in 2013 with the prize for second best acoustic group at the International Blues Challenge, a worldwide blues competition that takes place in Memphis (United States), the Puertas brothers have not stopped collecting the admiration and support of musicians and followers.
In 2014 they won first place in the competition organized by the Piedmont Blues Society in Greensboro (North Carolina). This allowed them to participate again in the International Blues Challenge 2014, where the Suitcase Brothers were finalists among the 8 best groups of the 101 groups from around the world that appeared in the solo/duo category.
The harmonica and voice of Víctor Puertas and the voice and guitar of his brother Santos complement each other as only two brothers can achieve. The harmonies and their unique sound make both the most demanding and knowledgeable audience of roots music and the most layman who perhaps hears blues for the first time, enjoy a trip back in time, to the time when the music was He performed to enjoy and to leave behind the problems of everyday life.
A unique opportunity to savor the excellence of these two great musicians.
Country & Piedmont blues with THE SUITCASE BROTHERS
- Santos Puertas, guitar, voice.
- Víctor Puertas, harmonica, voice.
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.