Watercolor has been reviled, relegated to the plane of the superfluous, the quick note, the baratillo landscape and the sketch. Luckily many current authors have begun to revalue it as a complex art, lively and full of light. The present portrait course aims to bring students closer to watercolor, from a technical and emotional point of view. Allowing them to enter a fascinating technique, approaching the traditional theme of the figure and portrait. In this "author's course" of portrait, Alejandro Casanova through theoretical, practical and live demonstrations, shows the way in which he tackles the complex theme of the portrait and the nude. From the choice of images and their treatment, to the final finishes. Providing participants with concrete methodologies to enter the amazing world of watercolor.
Teacher: Ale Casanova
Location: European Museum of Modern Art
Level: Suitable for all levels
Coordinator: Barcelona Art Experience
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 to 18:30
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- Identify and know the materials of watercolor
- Use procedures typical of other techniques.
- Learn to address watercolor carnations
- Know and apply practical methodologies
- Identify the technical requirements of the images and their needs
Registrations at https://goo.gl/pjMHRW