MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis. The entrance includes the concert and the visit to the museum.
More information and reservations at 933195693 or email@example.com
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.