01 Oct 22Finalized
La Dolce Vita
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the cycle of classical music that is scheduled every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists: Paula Nogueira, soprano, Montse Pujol, piano.
With compositios by Ennio Morricone, Nino Rota, Nicola Piovani, etc.
“La Dolce Vita” is a celebration to the contribution to international cinema to a lot of our most precious musical memories. Performed in the beautiful surroundings of the Palau Gomis – in the historical center of Barcelona, La Dolce Vita will re-ignite your love for some of the best songs ever written for the film industry, not only in italian but also in any other language. The programme of the concert includes sung and instrumental pieces written by Ennio Morricone, Nino Rota, or Nicola Piovani, amongst others. A soprano and a pianist will perform the compositions of these great musical authors, all of them masters in the creation of music for the silver screen. Whatever your preference may be, an intense drama or a romance, sit down, close your eyes and let “La Dolce Vita” evoque images in your mind that are a part of all our memories.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.