11 Nov 22Finalized
ENMA FERNANDEZ & JULIO LOBOS | Friday's Blues
Enma Fernández is a pianist, singer and musical director based in Barcelona with a very intense career on stage where, precisely, he demonstrates that he is pure spectacle and leaves no one indifferent. His first project "Lewis Enma & The Bcn Fireballs", where he paid tribute to Jerry Lee Lewis, was a success live, where the staging and the musical and gestural interpretation of the classics of the 50s led him to perform more than 150 concerts during each year this show has been active.
Swing, blues, rock & roll, rhythm & blues and traditional jazz go hand in hand to capture some of the influences that he has treasured throughout his fruitful career. A repertoire in which we can find songs by those great artists of the 40's and 50's interpreted with a personal and forceful style, as well as their own material.
Julio Lobos is a keyboardist, singer, composer, performer, arranger and artistic producer. From 1978 to the present he has been part of or collaborated with Carey Bell Blues Band, Manu Chao, Boney M, Afrika Bambaata, P.P. Arnold, Lluis Llach, Los Rebeldes, Sopa de Cabra, or Big Mama & The Blues Messengers, among more than 200 formations and an extensive discography. He has shared the stage in groups or in jam sessions with Jimmy Page, Raimundo Amador, Gary Grainger, Gregory K. Grainger, Bruce Dickinson, John McEnroe, Julian Vaughn, Javier Mas, Raynald Colom, Carles Benavent, Fermin Muguruza or Lluís Coloma among others. accounting for more than 4,400 concerts in 39 countries.
Professor at the Taller de Músics de Barcelona (Rock Area), he has developed a musical pedagogy project for schools, in addition to holding the Afro-American Music Conference-Clinics in Altafulla aimed at keyboardists.
In 2015 he recorded a solo album in a live concert from the noble hall of the MEAM.
Two pianists full of strength, dedication and feeling who will set the noble hall of the MEAM on fire with their passion.
X Fridays Blues & Boogie-Woogie piano meeting with ENMA FERNANDEZ & JULIO LOBOS
- Enma Fernández, piano, voice.
- Julio Lobos, piano, voice
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance. In the case of not attending at the indicated time, it will not be possible to opt for a refund of your tickets.