27 Aug 22upcoming
MUSICAL TOUR | Tardes de Música Clàssica
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the cycle of classical music that is scheduled every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists: Ángela Lorite, mezzosoprano, Alessio Coppola, piano.
WORKS BY: Montsalvatge, Turina, Lorca, Granados, Mompou...
A fun and refreshing concert!
Let yourself be taken on a journey through space and time. Ángela and Alessio will be the guides in charge of accompanying you on this "Musical Tour" through a wonderful repertoire from the great spanish composers of the beginning of the XX century. Going from the Andalusia of Falla, Turina and Lorca to the Catalonia of Montsalvatge, Granados and Mompou without forgetting a visit to the spanish capital with some romanza de zarzuela.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.