15 Jul 22upcoming
LISA BLUESY & THE BLACK CAT SOULS | Friday's Blues
Lisa Bluesy & The Black Cats Souls encompass styles such as blues, rhythm & blues and traditional jump blues from the 1920s to 1950s. Their influences are found in artists such as Koko Taylor, Ruth Brown, Johnny Guitar Watson, B.B. King, Ray Charles, Fats Domino or Winonna Carr among others. An excellent formation that covers the wide and rich spectrum of blues and that with music invites us to make a trip from New Orleans to Wyoming, surprising everyone equally.
Blues, rhythm & blues & jump with LISA BLUESY & THE BLACK CAT SOULS
- Lisa Bluesy, voice
- David Heredia, guitar.
- Albert Seijas, sax
- Freddy Munoz, bass.
- Óscar Hita, snare drum.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.