10 Jun 22Finalized
AUGUST THARRATS & JORDI MESTRES BLUESWING REUNION | Friday's Blues
August Tharrats is undoubtedly the pioneer of the Blues and Boogie Woogie piano in Catalonia. At the age of four, he discovered the Blues listening to Ray Charles, Louis Armstrong, Lionel Hampton...It's a perfectly self-taught piano virtuoso and this has meant that he has approached this music with humility, creating a very personal language. Perhaps for this reason musicians such as Teddy Edwards, Gene "Mighty Flea" Connors, and B.B. King have congratulated him on his way to play the blues. Admirer of Kansas City school pianists as Jay McShann, he is currently a prestigious national bluesman for his acting quality and honesty on stage. With his perfect technique and undeniably viciousness, he is a musician able to captivate viewers with a personal style full of blues, boogie-woogie and swing with enormous communication capacity.
On this occasion he comes with Jordi Mestres on guitar and bass. Together they will perform a blues and swing repertoire on a musical trip that will transport us to New Orleans, Chicago or Kansas City.
Blues swing with AUGUST THARRATS GEORGE MASTERS BLUESWING REUNION
- August Tharrats, piano.
- Jordi Masters, guitar, bass
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.