03 Jun 22Finalized
TRIO DE ASES | Friday's Blues
The MEAM has the pleasure of meeting exceptionally and exclusively three of the greatest exponents of American black music. His career is extensive and of enormous musical wealth. Both Jonathan Herrero and Héctor Martín are part of the 2014 European Blues Challenge winning band in Riga, Latvia, competing with other bands representing seventeen European countries, as well as being two highly recognized musicians on the Spanish musical scene. For his part, Julio Lobos has an experience of over thirty years, with a long career that has allowed him to play with great artists both nationally and internationally.
The expressive strength of these three musicians and their black souls will leave an indelible memory in all the attendees of a unique, exclusive and unrepeated concert, which is already foreseen in itself unforgettable.
Blues ' rhythm ' blues with TRIO DE ASES
- Jonathan Herrero, guitar, voice.
- Héctor Martín, guitar.
- Julio Lobos, piano, voice.
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.