20 Aug 22upcoming
An Evening with Liszt and Schubert | Classical Music Evenings
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the cycle of classical music that is scheduled every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists: Kristen Larsen, soprano & Álvaro Mur, piano.
- I -
Freudvoll und Leidvoll, S. 280/2
Es muss ein Wunderbares sein, S. 314
Jugendglück, S. 323
Die Mutter Erde, D. 788
- II -
Der Fischerknabe, S292b/2
Die Forelle, D.550
Der Tod und das Mädchen, D. 531
- III -
An die Musik, D. 547
Seligkeit, D. 433
An den Mond, D. 193
- IV -
Im Rhein, im schönen Strome, S. 272/3
Nacht und Träume, D. 827
- V -
Après une lecture du Dante: Fantasia quasi Sonata (Années de pèlerinage II)
The museum, a safe place.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the concert begins. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the ticket office 30 minutes in advance to guarantee a seat within the room.
- Access to the concert will be from 17:30 to 17:55. Once the concert has started, it will not be possible to enter.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- Visits to the exhibitions last approximately 45 minutes.
- The use of a mask is optional.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- Capacity control.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.