04 Feb 22upcoming
Friday's Blues & BAD DECISIONS
Americana, swing & blues with:
Sheridan Hindley, voice, harmonica, melodic, percussion. Alejandro Labandera, guitars. Nino Retuccia, bass. Nicolás Correa, drums.
Bad Decisions is an original "American" music project. Tracks with their own character swimming between pop, jazz and folk, with strong influences of swing and blues. The founders Sheridan Hindley (voice, harmonica, USA) and Alejandro Labandera (guitar, Uruguay) have been cultivating their own style and sound for years.
Bad Decisions does not seek to reproduce a genre but to make songs that defend themselves, with the influences that come in the blood of the two musicians. The result is songs in which reminiscences of artists such as Carol King, Ben Harper, Alice Russell, Nathaniel Rateliff, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen are heard ...
In this concert at MEAM, their sound grows with the contribution of two great musicians based in Barcelona such as Nicolás Correa on drums and Nino Restuccia on bass, who give the group a striking and powerful live performance, full of varied and daring songs.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.